CLEAR CHANNEL MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT HAWAII
AULANI, A DISNEY RESORT & SPA
KSSK ON AIR GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below. This contest is open to Hawaii residents or active duty military stationed in Hawaii who are Eighteen (18) years or older. Employees of Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii, KSSK, Disney Destinations LLC, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Win. This contest will be conducted solely on air on KSSK radio, by KSSK’s “Perry and Price” morning show. Every weekday morning between Monday, October 7, 2013 and Friday, October 11, 2013, at approximately 7:40 AM, KSSK’s “Perry and Price” Morning Show will invite listeners to “call in and win” a Two (2) Night Stay at Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa, plus a $100 Resort Credit. “Perry and Price” will randomly select one (1) caller per morning as the prize winner. There will be one (1) of these prizes given away daily. There will be a total five (5) of these prizes given away.
4. Prize. Each daily prize winner will receive Room Accommodations of One (1) Standard Room [with a Maximum of Four (4) Persons per Room] for Two (2) Nights at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, plus a $100 Resort Credit. Total Value for each prize is $950.00.
5. Prize restrictions: All winners must be eighteen (18) years or older. Travelers under the age of eighteen (18) who accompany winners must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian, who must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. The Vacation Packages awarded by the Station must be taken by September 15, 2014. Vacation Package fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions, including availability of accommodations at the Resort. Advanced reservations required. Vacation Packages, Vacation Package components and Tickets may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above. Certain travel restrictions apply. Saturday night stay may be required. Certain restrictions shall apply to the Vacation Packages, which restrictions shall be determined by Disney in its sole and absolute discretion. Each winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. The Vacation Packages shall not include the following: Excursions, entertainment and other activities at or arranged by the Resort; airport departure fees and taxes, baggage fees, travel insurance; hotel room service parking fees; laundry service; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise, souvenirs, etc.; local and long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges; or all other charges not explicitly included in the packages pursuant to this Agreement. The Vacation Packages (and all elements thereof) are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable except in Disney’s sole and absolute discretion. The Vacation Packages may not be sold or transferred to any other person or third party. Sponsors reserve the right to offer a substitution prize of similar value during this and all contests.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified immediately of their prize, and will be followed up with by phone and/or email after 10 AM on the day they win. All winners will be required to provide their full name, date of birth, social security number, address, telephone number and email address in order to receive and fulfill their prize. Failure to reach prize winner(s) by phone or email may result in disqualification and forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes. All prize winners must claim prizes from the Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii’s offices at 650 Iwilei Road, Suite 400, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817 within thirty (30) days after notification (Prize pick up hours are Monday through Friday, 12 noon to 3 pm Hawaii time). All winners must present valid photo identification. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Winners are responsible for all taxes incurred from the winning of the prize, and will be required to complete appropriate tax forms. Failure to complete the affidavit, release or tax forms, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in the winner’s disqualification, and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial or promotional purpose, without further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsors.
- Participation. By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify persons found to have violated these Official Rules. In the event of an occurrence that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Where necessary, additional separate specific contest rules will apply. A listener can win a MAJOR PRIZE in this contest only once. A MAJOR PRIZE is defined as any prize valued at or over $100.00. Once you win a MAJOR PRIZE (on any Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii station) within a 30-day time period, you need to wait 30 days before winning another MAJOR PRIZE. One (1) winner per household only.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsors. This contest is Sponsored by Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii and KSSK. The decisions of Sponsors regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a complete list of winners (available after January 12, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit the Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii offices at 650 Iwilei Road, Suite 400, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817.
- Release of Liability. Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii, KSSK, Disney, their parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions which arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion.