KSSK’S PIGSKIN PICKS 2013
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below. KSSK’s Pigskin Picks contest is open to Hawaii residents who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsors Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii, Papa John’s Hawaii, Paradise Beverages, Crown Imports/Modelo, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The contest will begin at 5am (Hawaii time) on Monday, September 16, 2013 and ends at 11:59pm (Hawaii time) on Friday, December 30, 2013. To enter go to www.ksskradio.com and click on the Pigskin Picks’ contest link, complete all required information and follow all posted instructions. All picks for each week must be submitted by 11:59pm (Hawaii time) every Thursday. Pick one (1) team as the winner in each of the football games listed on that week’s ballot. Ballots that are incomplete, illegible, contain inaccurate or incorrect information will be disqualified. One (1) entry per person per week. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsors. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of Sponsors and none will be returned. Contestants acknowledge and agree that Sponsors shall have the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, promote, create a sound recording of, broadcast, or otherwise display or use entries in any way it sees fit without limitation or compensation to entrants. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsors in its sole discretion, and Sponsors reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest. Sponsors further reserve the right to disqualify any entry that Sponsors deems obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate for viewing by a general audience.
4. Weekly Winners. Participants receive one (1) point for each correct pick. If a game ends in a tie, participants will not be credited with a win for that game. The first random entry to be selected that has all the picks correct, will be declared the weekly winner. In the event that no entrant correctly picks all the games, the first random entry that has the most correct picks will be declared the weekly winner.
5. Prizes and Odds. Some or all of the prizes may not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Every week, a weekly winner will be selected on the following Tuesday. The person selected with the highest weekly score becomes the weekly winner. Each weekly winner will receive One (1) $100.00 Gift Card from Papa John’s (valued at $100.00 total), and One (1) Soft Cooler from Modelo (valued at $50.00 total). Grand Total Value for each weekly prize is $150.00.
6. Prize restrictions: Weekly winners must be age 21 years or older at the time of entry. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prizes may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply. Taxes and all other expenses not specified above as part of prize package are the sole responsibility of Prize Winners. Taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner unless otherwise specified. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsors reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Pigskin Picks’ prize winners will be notified on or about every Wednesday following that week’s games at the telephone number provided on winner’s entry. Failure to reach prize winner(s) by phone may result in disqualification of finalist, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute finalist from among all remaining eligible entries. All weekly prize winners must claim prizes from the Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii’s offices at 650 Iwilei Road, Suite 400, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817 within thirty (30) days after notification (Prize pick up hours are Monday through Friday, 12 noon to 3 pm Hawaii time). Weekly winners must present valid photo identification. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of personal delivery or date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial or promotional purpose, without further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsors.
8. Participation. By submitting an entry, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify persons found to have violated these Official Rules. In the event of an occurrence that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsors reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsors reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsors. Pigskin Picks is Sponsored by Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii, KSSK 92.3 FM/590 AM, Papa John’s Hawaii, Paradise Beverages, and Crown Imports/Modelo. The decisions of Sponsors and the Contest judges regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a complete list of winners (available after January 12, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit the Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii offices at 650 Iwilei Road, Suite 400, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817.
11. Release of Liability. Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii is not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Sponsors, nor for any loss or damage to person or property arising from or related to this contest. Submission of an entry constitutes the entrant’s agreement to release and discharge Clear Channel Media & Entertainment Hawaii, its Sponsors, affiliates, employees, agents and representatives from liability for any loss or injury or any other consequence arising or resulting from entry and/or participation in the contest.