1. Stop Being Materialistic. If you find joy in things,
the happiness will be short-lived --remember things can be lost or
broken and what you have will never be enough.
2. Not Defining Yourself with a Title. It's great to be a doctor, mother or lawyer, but titles can be lost. Try taking pride in just being you.
3. Getting Rid of Your Clutter. Purge and find peace. Throw out, sell, or donate items you don't need --disorganization can cause inner turmoil and stress.
This isn't just for granola-lovin' hippies, anymore. Scientists
discovered that folks trained in meditation have different brain
activity and respond better to situations that can cause us to lose
5. Having a Structured Schedule. Make
a routine and stick to it --eating, sleeping, exercising and doing
other activities at the same time every day can lead to inner peace.
6. Surrounding Yourself With Positivity. Toxic people are dangerous --they can influence your mood and encroach on your bliss.
7. Focus on Wellness in Every Aspect of Your Life. Get in sync by working on everything from your eating habits to sleeping patterns.
8. Write a Gratitude List. This can renew your appreciation for the little things and help you focus on the positive.